April 1, 2008

Jessica Simpson Says, "Oh My Kidney"

Yesterday, I stumbled across a news report on Jessica Simpson and her recent hospitalization. Apparently after reports of a fever, she was diagnosed with a kidney infection and spent the weekend in the hospital undergoing treatment. She is reportedly doing fine now, and is now at home recuperating.

I'm not here to make light of these facts. Despite how often that woman makes me sick with rage when she's on my TV, I would never go so far as to wish ill upon her. So, I genuinely feel bad that she had a medical problem and I'm glad things worked out.

What I will make light of, however, is this picture of her used in the article:



Just look at that would you? Have you ever seen anything scream "Deer in the headlights" more than this?

No comments: