April 14, 2008

Boogie Presents "And I Quote"

One of my favorite time-killing pastimes is to hit up Brainy Quote and browse through the witty quotations of the notable. Nothing helps nourish the ol' perspective like reading something thought provoking by someone a lot more successful than you are.

Well, some notariety has come my way as of late. Been featured on a few podcasts now, and gotten some positive press along the way. The name Boogie Man Montoya is starting to get around. And I figure eventually the world will be calling on me to drop a few dollops of wisdom upon the populace. Natural progression right?

Alright, so maybe the world really doesn't want my poetic gibberish, and I just think it would be really cool to be quoted as saying something that could stand the test of time. Doesn't mean I can't have something useful to say in the meantime dammit.

So out of charity, fun, and the need to stroke my own ego, I am officially introducing the "And I Quote" section of The Boogie Man Speaks. Where I can present to you, my loyal readers, any well-worded wisdom that I think up.

And what wisdom do I have on this inaugural run? Simply the following:


"A man who walks into a room with a dominatrix is a man who knows no fear."

-Boogie Man Montoya-


No comments: