September 28, 2009

And I Quote

Today's post sounds a little deeper than usual, especially considering it's source is me. Rather than the usual barrel of cynicism and fuckupedness I typically generate, this one could almost sit real nice on a coffee mug.

To answer your question, No I'm not getting soft. I'm still bitchy as can be, and don't see a future where it'll cease. As to why I sound so damned philosophical today, well there's a reasonable explanation: I was in the middle of an argument.

Well, probably not an argument, more of a debate really. Some discussions on morality and the like. And while I'm probably not the best example of clean-spirited living, I do quietly support it. And when people start getting all speak-happy about what they consider to be right, and passing unnecessary judgment upon those who lead a different, but decent life, I tend to start talking. And during one of these "discussions," I let some words slip that I thought sounded pretty darn sharp. So, I leave them with you, the world, to care for. And my apologies for writing stuff with actual meaning, it'll never happen again.

"It's only a sin if you don't learn from it."

-Boogie Man Montoya-

No comments: